Let me introduce you to Bryan Reeves. Bryan is a Transformational Life and Relationship Coach. He received his Masters Degree in Human Relations and Organizational Dynamics from the University of Oklahoma. He is a regular contributor to The Good Men Project, Elephant Journal, Raw Attraction Magazine, and Sexy Conscious Awake. He has also authored two books, The Sex, Flirting, Dating, Hunting and Hoping Diet as well as Tell the Truth, Let The Peace Fall Where It May.
Bryan was gracious enough to spend an hour with us answering all kinds of questions in regards to masculine and feminine polarity in relationships.
In this interview we cover...
- What does a mature, healthy, masculine life look like?
- What is Polarity and how does it affect my relationships?
- Why do men feel threatened by women?
- The single most important relationship you have and why you need to master it.
- When 2 good people come together and create 'hell' for each other.
- How to untangle the chaos that can be known as a 'relationship'.
- How to stop 'leaking' your masculine or feminine energy everywhere.
- Why you might want to consider a detox from flirting/dating/sex/hoping.
You can connect with Bryan's work...
Own Your Life Podcast is produced by Gregg Nordin.
Warning: explicit content